Date: January 14, 2018
Job Title: E-Commerce Assistant
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Assistant Manager, E-Commerce
Assisting the E-commerce team in order processing & support.
- Liaising with Brand Managers regarding the management of E-commerce brand catalogues on a weekly basis for RivoliShop.com and RivoliEyezone.com
- Uploading and maintaining images, short and long descriptions, technical specifications, pricing, promotion codes and product attributes for all categories across all Group Ecommerce sites.
- Maintaining product in-stock levels and promotional price changes
- Monitoring daily E-commerce orders
- Processing orders via Navision and informing Brand Teams to organize stock in Warehouse (WH) in a timely manner
- Cross checking successful transactions via Network International and following up when, where required
- Liaising with Brand Coordinators and WH regarding timely stock transfer to ensure meeting deadlines
- Customer Service
- Liaising with WH and customer regarding timely delivery and following up where there are issues
- Managing all E-commerce customer service comments
Research & QA Testing:
- Supporting the Digital Team in researching E-commerce best practices to ensure all E-commerce sites are up-to-date.
- Supporting the Digital Team in continuously testing the site for bugs and functional issues
- Liaising with the Digital Team in developing daily E-commerce order and analytic reports
- Assisting in managing the Group Website
- Supporting the Digital Team in managing rivoligroup.com updates
- Supporting the Digital Team in ensuring that Rivoli Group concepts and brands are updated on Mall websites regionally
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in Digital Ecommerce, working on developing, setting up and managing platforms including Hybris, Magento, ASP.net, Storefront etc.
- Qualification in Information Technology/Computer Applications/ E-commerce