Optometrist Eyezone UAE
Work Location: UAE
- Performing eye testing and prescription writing.
- Dispensing and Selling Eye Glasses, Contact Lenses and Sunglasses.
- Checking glasses and contact lenses for accuracy and comfort.
- Advising customers on eye wear options.
- Achieving sales targets with regard to selling eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and other accessories.
- Supporting sales staff in their day to day transactions.
- Performing Shop inventory and ordering stocks.
- Maintaining general cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Liaising with sales representatives from eye care product suppliers.
- Good knowledge of lenses & other eyewear products.
- Well versed with vision disorders.
- Aware of the latest equipment and techniques for vision correction.
- Excellent communication & Good selling skills.
- Good personality and immaculately groomed.
- Computer Literate.
Education or Equivalent
- Bachelor degree in Optometry or 3 year Diploma in Optometry.
- HAAD/MOH/DOH license for practicing optometry in the UAE.
- 4 to 6 years as a practicing optometrist, preferably in a retailing environment.