Responsible for handing the complete recruitment lifecycle process, ensuring high quality of hires within defined timelines
- Mapping and sourcing potential candidates through multiple channels (offline, networking, headhunting, social media etc.).
- Posting and advertising jobs on the careers section of the Group website, Job portals and various other channels.
- Reviewing job descriptions, screening applications, scheduling interviews and conducting assessment tests as required.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates in line with the requirements of the role/position and job descriptions.
- Presenting well screened and qualified candidates to the hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and managing the interview process.
- Collecting documentation and completing the offer process for selected candidates
- Liaising with PRO Department for visa applications and coordination of candidate’s joining upon securing employment visas.
- Building and maintaining a database of potential candidates for future requirements.
- Representing the Group in Campus hiring events.
- Maintaining and presenting periodic and recruitment trackers; analyzing recruitment data.
- Conducting competitor analysis, market information surveys as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience in the region, preferably with a high end/luxury retail company
- Excellent candidate mapping and sourcing skills
- Good interviewing and assessment skills
- Sound knowledge of systems, reporting, data analysis and presentation
- Sound understanding of documentations, visa requirements for UAE and Regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong presentation skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PPT
- Immaculately groomed and well presented
- Target driven and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and keep timelines
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and excellent time management skills
- Should be able to travel when required
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode