- Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service
- Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services
- Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques
- Focusing on up selling/ cross selling
- Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty
- Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising
- Ensuring stock replenishment at all times
- Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays
- Implementing CRM at the store level and providing relevant feedback
- Coordinating with customer care center for after sales service
- Generating daily sales report
- Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices
- Graduate or a Diploma in business administration, sales or related courses.
- Specific requirements for Arabic speaker
- Selling experience of at least 2 years preferably in high end segment in retail, hospitality or brands.
- Excellent communication (including spoken and written English).
- Specific requirements for Arabic, Chinese speakers
- Strong selling skills & customer oriented
- Confident, friendly & engaging personality
- Well-mannered and polite
- Immaculately groomed & physically fit
- Good numerical ability and IT skills
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode