Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in the digital marketing and E-commerce initiatives for the Group.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies in building a lasting digital connection with customers.
- Ensuring Brand content is up to date on the Group site for Watch brands and enhancing the site’s ranking on the search engine through SEO – on page and off page optimization
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links.
- Developing and implementing link building strategy.
- Working with the development team in ensuring proper implementation of SEO best practices
- Working with E-commerce and Marketing team in driving SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors in improving SEO positions for target keywords.
- Evaluating and analyzing business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions for the E-commerce division.
- Working with the Agency and Brand teams to supply digital assets based on directives from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Drafting brand marketing calendars in line with business/brand plans and maintaining budget trackers for E-commerce and digital under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Supporting the E-commerce team on digital marketing requirements for the brands
- Maintaining regular follow up with Agencies for campaign performance reports and sourcing/producing relevant and timely reports and recommending changes to campaign execution based on data insights
- Developing expertise in using the Group Marketing automation platform and other tools and utilizing them to the full potential
- Compiling reports received from social media monitoring tools and providing recommendations to enhance future campaigns
- Preparing promotional emails in Arabic and organize their distribution through various channels
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and working on new digital projects as and when required under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the Marketing team to establish Omni-channel marketing for a seamless experience
- Executing any other functional duties as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or a relevant field
- Certified in Digital Marketing courses (SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media)
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with minimum 5 years’ UAE experience
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Expertise in SEO is a must
- Preferably with an Agency background servicing luxury and fashion brands
- Basic experience in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, Display, Programmatic advertising, CRM initiatives, on site marketing, SEM and other digital tools
- Expertise in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical skills, aptitude and critical thinking
- Team player and a lateral thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Valid UAE Driving License
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode