Assisting the Ecommerce team in order processing and Support.
· Liaising with Brand Managers regarding the management of Ecommerce brand catalogues on a weekly basis for RivoliShop.com and RivoliEyezone.com
· Uploading and maintaining images, short and long descriptions, technical specifications, pricing, promotion codes and product attributes for all categories across all Group Ecommerce sites
· Maintaining product in-stock levels and promotional price changes
· Monitoring daily Ecommerce orders
· Processing orders via Navision and informing Brand Teams to organize stock in Warehouse in a timely manner
· Cross checking successful transactions via Network International and following up when and where required
· Liaising with Brand Coordinators and Warehouse team regarding timely stock transfers to ensure meeting deadlines
· Liaising with the Warehouse team and customer regarding timely delivery and following up where there are issues
· Managing all Ecommerce customer service comments
· Customer service
Research & QA Testing:
· Supporting the Digital Team in researching Ecommerce best practices to ensure all Ecommerce sites are up-to-date.
· Supporting the Digital Team in continuously testing the site for bugs and functional issues
· Liaising with the Digital Team in developing daily Ecommerce order and analytic reports
· Assisting in managing the Group Website
· Supporting the Digital Team in managing rivoligroup.com updates
· Supporting the Digital Team in ensuring that Rivoli Group concepts and brands are updated on Mall websites regionally
· At least 2 years of hands on experience in Digital Ecommerce, working on, developing, setting up and managing platforms - Hybris, Magento, ASP.net, Storefront etc.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode