Responsible for managing the backend of e-com websites and performing day-to-day tasks of catalog & inventory management, content upload, managing promotions etc. for Watches and Eyewear divisions.
- Managing the inventory and brand catalogues of inhouse e-commerce websites on a daily basis
- Uploading and maintaining images, short and long descriptions, technical specifications and product attributes for all categories
- Creating promotions, offers, coupon codes, curated pages and uploading content and banners etc.
- Maintaining product in-stock levels and promotional price changes
- Creating content-rich landing pages for various brand campaigns
- Researching and Implementing E-Commerce best practices to ensure all E-Commerce sites are up-to-date with latest trends
- Constantly QA testing the websites for bugs and functional issues
- Liaising with web developers for following-up on technical / design enhancements and bug fixes
- Generating and sharing daily ad feeds for various platforms
- Generating daily E-Commerce order and analytic reports
- Assisting with order processing and customer service (voice + text).
- Qualification in Information Technology/ IT/ E-Commerce/Computer Applications
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in Digital E-Commerce, working on developing, setting up and managing platforms - Hybris, ASP.NET Storefront, Magento, Wordpress etc. is a must
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode