Manage all E-Commerce operations, strategies, logistics, and technology to grow the E-Commerce businesses for the Group.
- Managing and improving site performance, testing near features and modules of the website and optimizing the user experience
- Overseeing all operations of the E-Commerce business such as inventory management, shipment deliveries, order processing, customer service, maintenance, reporting etc.
- Supervising the Daily Upkeep of E-Commerce portals and Bug fixes
- Supporting integrated marketing plans and 360° digital campaigns
- Undertaking and contributing to stand-alone projects such as loyalty programs, click-and-collect, Automated trigger-based marketing campaigns etc.
- Managing financials of softwares and programs required for the websites.
- Managing a team of highly skilled and motivated E-Commerce Team members to ensure coordination between all functions of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Applications or a related field
- Relevant E-Commerce background with at least 7 -10 years of experience
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Well versed with industry best E-Commerce practices
- Must have working knowledge and high proficiency in Hybris & ASP.net store front
- Proficiency in MS Excel, SEO, SEM and Google analytics
- Working Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode